September 3, 2014

Play Kitchen Ideas

I been wanting to get my son a play kitchen for the longest time now. The only reason I haven't is because I feel like there is no space, but now I'm like he is getting so big and I'm not doing things for the lack of space. It does not seem fair. So I been on Pinterest looking at tons of ideas and so far these are the ones that stick out to me.


Out of old furniture pieces you can totally create your own kitchen with your personal taste! I love this idea!! 


It does look pretty simple, but I know it'll be hard work! Now to get my husband in on this too will be the fun part lol 


I really want something that pretty mych neutral. We do plan on expanding our family at some point when the time is right and being able to save money by already having things (incase we have a girl) would be perfect! Toys like this I dont see why you would want to be so gender specific anyway. 

So.. Here's to looking for the perfect entertainment piece that wont be too big or too small!! Craigslist here I come!



No comments:

Post a Comment