September 16, 2014

First time at the State Fair

Last year I didn't really want to take my son out to the State Fair not only because of the weather, but I felt like he was still too little even if he was 7 months. There wouldn't be much to do anyway.

So finally we went on a this perfect Tuesday. The weather was absolutely beautiful. It had rained and hailed on Monday so we lucked out! 


As soon as we walked in LJ was amazed with the dinosaur he spotted!! Freaked out? Never!! We had just gone to the Dinosaur Museum last week so he was still overly excited. And of course he just "roared" the entire time! Lol 


I love his faces!! Yay! First time at the State Fair as a family!! 


Well, he sure didn't know which way to look since there was so much going on. But talk about a photobomb!! Some clothes are just not for certain people, but that'll be some other time! 


Of course, daddy got him a prize!! 


It went from this little mini..


To this giantic dog!! Lol it was in his way the rest of the time we were there but he didnt want to let go of it.


His favorite part was the petting zoo!! Heck i even had a blast! My husband recorded bits and pieces and I was pretty embarrassed with how I sounded. I can only imagine that people thought I had never seen animals in my life. Well this close and sweet.. Nope, never!!


That sweet smile is what we love to see!!


I really think we should start looking into getting a farm.. How fun would that be? K well maybe it'll be hard and stinky!! But maybe just a few animals!! I wouldn't mind that one bit!! 









No comments:

Post a Comment