July 11, 2014

Weenie-ghetti

Been seeing this foodie recipe on Pinterest for a while now and decided to give it a try.


What you need: 


We used turkey dogs and of course you need spaghetti. I thought it would have been a little challenging putting the spaghetti through but it was actually really easy. 



He is too funny! I guess he got hungry while sticking the spaghetti in the turkey link so he starting eating it.

It was super easy and fun for my son especially. He is such a sweet little helper.


We didn't make many since it was our first time having them. We thought it would be okay for a mini lunch meal. Which it was!!


I boiled the water as I was making them on the side so when I added them it was a bit of a faster process for them to boil up. 


I had the heat on medium and it cooked for about 30 minutes and ta-da!! Pinterest is wonderful!! 







No comments:

Post a Comment