March 2, 2013

Little Prince is finally here!!

Today was originally his due date! He surprised us at 39 weeks exactly! And we couldn't be more in love! But my oh my.. You know how they say you forget about the pain once the baby is in your arms? That's totally true! But geez I will never forget the day I was in labor!! I'll give that story later on though. Right now, here is my precious little gem.


Meet our little LJ!! I may be extremely bias, but oh my gosh he is so perfect and just beautiful!!! 


Daddy was an awesome coach and now he is a wonderful dad! He has been so helpful and I couldn't be more blessed to have such a sweet, loving, caring man in my life. Yes, we were both over the moon excited to finally have our son here, but for 4 days I let daddy do the honor of changing LJ's diapers. Black or yellow (Literally!! Haha) he handled it like a pro!! He had never in his life changed diapers before so it has been memorable to say the least!! 


Yes! I look like a mess!! This was the second day after having the little guy. I had forgotten my makeup bag and hair stuff and because I didn't want my love to be away from us I dealt with it. I still believe its a beautiful first family picture!! 


After 3 days at the hospital (unfortunately, LJ had jaundice) we finally get to go home! I swear we were leaving with the best behaved baby in the whole world! 


Here he is in his coming home outfit! It was a cute little fit I thought and it makes him look so big! But he's really tiny and just so so precious!! 

The first night was tough! We never knew our little prince had such strong lungs. To say the least we were walking zombies! With his schedule being completely switched, we slept during the day and we were wide awake at night! Luckily, my mom was such a big help. She has been coming over to spend some time with him of course (seriously who would not want to be near him?) and let us nap for a bit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment