December 17, 2013

Honey its cold outside..

My favorite time of year approaches and I love that I can celebrate it with my little family this year. Its crazy how complete I feel now that I have my son. I never even knew I was missing something so special in my life. I'm so thankful everyday for being given this beautiful miracle that I have been watching grow, reach new milestones and learn so many thing. I cant believe he is close to being 1 year old soon.

I guess it is true that they grow so fast and I have been lucky enough to stay home and even I know the difference in his features, his personality and all these good things. 



Anyways.. Its been cold and snowing. Its actually sticking too. LJ has been quite amazed with watching the snow flakes. Makes me want to go out there and stick my tongue out and sing that Barney song. Random, I know. 


I managed to get him all bundled up and take him outside. Now that he is starting to walk I thought it would be fun! But he wanted to crawl of course so it was a little colder for him than it should have been. 


"Look Mama I'm walking in the snow!" K he really didnt say that, but imagined thats what was going on through his head. He was so excited to be walking on the snow. I'm such a proud mom!! And I'm also glad he didnt get sick after being outside for a while. I was thinking we should take our holiday pictures out on the mountains but I dont think that will happen it is way too cold for little man. 


No comments:

Post a Comment