December 11, 2013

Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells..


Daddy always captures some great moments I have with my little love! I love this picture!!!

One of my favorite holidays is Christmas!! So you know I go all out! I wanted to do Elf on a Shelf, but I thinking waiting till next year was the best idea so LJ actually can get a bit of an understanding to it. We have been setting up the tree and decorating around the house. Of course, we had to make changes to the tree. LJ liked grabbing the ornaments and pulling them down. Thank goodness he never brought the tree down with him lol that would have been terrible!


Had to put him in his snow outfit before it doesn't fit him lol he hated it! The snow was cold of course and him laying in it because obviously he couldn't walk in the huge thing because he was a marshmallow. But it was funny, we have to have fun with our son. We are all enjoying these precious moments!!



No comments:

Post a Comment