February 15, 2013

38 Weeks

It's almost baby time.. I can feel it approaching. I'm tired and I feel like an oopma loompa. I still manage to get myself done up so I can feel good and ready for the day. I'm glad my feet havent swollen up or my fingers. Thank goodness I can still wear my engagement ring because its so pretty it doesnt deserve to be sitting in a little box haha

As the day gets closer, my fiance and I thought we should get some more pictures taken before the baby is here and this big o belly is gone (hopefully, I miss my toes). I called my friend who is the sweetest of them all and she agreed to do a photo shoot at the comfort of our home. I was so excited and I really think these came out so much nicer than I had imagined they would. I love her work!!








There were so many pictures taken, some a bit more intimate and I'll keep those to ourselves. 



It's always a great time! I know I cheese a bit too much but I can't contain my excitement. I've cherished the bump this entire pregnancy. I know I'll miss it but my bundle of love will be cherished and loved even more!! 









No comments:

Post a Comment