November 7, 2014

Happy Halloweeny


This was the only picture we took! I didn't even take one of LJ by himself. He might have to dress up again on a good random day just for the picture. I'm sure he would love that (insert sarcasm). He didn't even want to take this picture he was trying to undress himself while I was trying to dress him haha 

Memory Lane.. 

The day I look forward to every year is dressing up with my family. Lance and I dressed up before we had LJ and then there was 2012 when he was stuck at work so I dressed up last minute with my little big brothers. 




This was 2011 the year we started dating, we went out with a few friends to a club and we almost got 1st place. We ended up getting 2nd place because we lost Mario somewhere in that place and he never showed up when they were making their picks. Ever since then Lance hates peacocks, we lost to a peacock!! 



Then there was 2012, Lance was stuck at work so I put this together last minute! I was 5 months pregnant with my little LJ love. Now, he loves Mickey Mouse and yes I have a lot to do with that haha Disney is life!





2013 the year we started our family.. I swear this has got to be my favorite dress up of all time. LJ didn't think so, but I'm sure he will appreciate our Halloween spirit eventually haha 






3 comments: