October 6, 2014

Family Play at the Park


Yes maybe I can be a bit bias, but honestly can you really blame me? I believe I have a beautiful family and we have created the perfect clone of us both. Yea he mostly takes after his dad in everything including his picky eating habits that I enjoy so much (sarcasm at its best!). Every now and then I see some of me, like his clumsiness (okay maybe that's with age, but I never lost it) and being a tad bit crazy when wanting the same thing of everything in different colors.

We took our end of the summer pictures and I can't tell you how much I love them! I really feel like I need extra walls because I can't find it in me to take older pictures hanging up out and put away. 




Yes planes are a huge distraction. He is absolutely amazed with them!!



Birds and dogs are another major distraction while taking pictures haha 





Toddlers and pictures don't always work out as planned. Especially with LJ he doesn't like to sit still or even smile when you ask him to say "cheese" he has to feel like it himself or else he will just squirm away. At the park it was so much fun playing and getting our moments captured naturally. 









No comments:

Post a Comment