February 19, 2014

First Birthday Photoshoot

I love taking pictures of my son. I guess you can say I have photo syndrome, if there is such thing! My son is turning 1 next week. As sad as I am I am excited for him to meet another milestone. It's been almost 365 days of crazy sleepless nights. I thinks that's worth a celebration. Not to mention, we have survived almost a whole year of parenting too haha


I had so much with LJ on this one. For a while now I have been making all of his birthday signs and getting everything together for his big day. I figured I should do a photoshoot with his name garland. The mickey theme is already turning out better than I imagined. I thought hey I'll put a red bow tie on his and it'll be a great touch! I was right!! 


It's almost his birthday he can cry if he wants to!! He did not like the cake or getting dirty. Maybe it's to hard to tell? Haha 


1 comment: